- To get started, scroll down and click on the Purchase Now button. NOTE: The charge will appear on your credit card statement as "Learning Express".
- After you have completed the purchase process, select the program, and then select Part 1.
- Click on the + symbol (to the left of the module number) to view a link to the corresponding presentation material. Clicking on the link will open the the material in a new window. Toggle between windows or print the presentation material for your reference.
- Return to this page and click on the Take the Test button.
- Now read each story in the newsletter, and then answer the corresponding questions in the test.
- Repeat for each of the 6 tests. All 6 tests do not need to be taken at once; however partially completed test modules will not be saved.
- After you have passed the sixth test module, be sure to complete the evaluation form in order to access your certificate.
- Go to View/Print CE Credit in order to access your certificate.
The objectives of Psychiatry Drug Alerts and our CME programs are to encourage participants to increase their knowledge of advances in psychiatry and to integrate this knowledge into clinical practice. More specifically, the program participants
will be better able to:
- Recognize and implement new approaches to the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
- Determine appropriate treatment selection for psychiatric disorders.
- Identify and appropriately prescribe medications or other therapeutic interventions for various psychiatric disorders.
- Recognize, avoid, and manage drug side effects and drug interactions.
*M.J. Powers & Co. Publishers designates this enduring material for a maximum of 12 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).TM Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been approved by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) for use towards Maintenance of Certification (MOC).
- Enduring Material
M.J. Powers & Co. Publishers is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Requirements for CE Credit
In order to obtain CME/CEU credit, participants are required to complete all of the following:
1. Read the learning objectives and review Psychiatry Drug Alerts, Volume XXXII, July 2018 through December 2018 (6 issues).
2. Complete each of the 6 self-study modules (1 for each monthly issue).
3. Complete the evaluation form.
Note: Two credits are awarded for completion of each module for a total of 12 credits for completion of the entire activity.
Activity Planning Committee
Trish Elliott, Executive Editor, M.J. Powers & Co. Publishers, Butler, NJ
Tara Hausmann, Associate Editor, M.J. Powers & Co. Publishers, Butler, NJ
Bennett Silver, MD, Private Practice, Springfield, NJ
Kate Casano, MSHyg, M.J. Powers & Co. Publishers, Butler, NJ
Donna Foehner, Assistant Editor, M.J. Powers & Co. Publishers, Butler, NJ
Consulting Editor and CME Reviewer
This activity was reviewed for relevance, accuracy of content, and balance of presentation by Steven J. Schleifer, MD, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ.
Kate Casano has no relevant financial relationships.
Trish Elliott has no relevant financial relationships.
Donna Foehner has no relevant financial relationships.
Tara Hausmann has no relevant financial relationships.
Steven J. Schleifer, MD has received grant/research funding from Neuronetics.
Bennett Silver, MD has no relevant financial relationships.
M.J. Powers & Co. Publishers is fully independent and accepts no commercial support of any kind.
Off-Label Usage Disclosure
This activity may discuss commercial products unlabeled for use or an investigational use of a product not yet approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
For Additional Information or Questions
M.J. Powers & Co. Publishers
Phone: (973) 898-1200 Email: email@example.com
Please note: activity purchase will appear on your credit card statement as "Learning Express".
If you have already purchased a newsletter subscription,
please be sure to choose I am a "Current Newsletter Subscriber" in the drop-down box below.