- To get started, scroll down and click on the Purchase Now button. NOTE: The charge will appear on your credit card statement as "Learning Express".
- After you have completed the purchase process, select the program, and then select Part 1.
- Click on the + symbol (to the left of the green take the test button) to view a link to the corresponding presentation material. Clicking on the link will open the the material in a new window. Toggle between windows or print the presentation material for your reference.
- Return to this page and click on the Take the Test button.
- Now read each story in the newsletter, and then answer the corresponding questions in the test.
- Repeat for each of the 12 tests. All 12 tests do not need to be taken at once; however partially completed test modules will not be saved.
- After you have passed the last test module, be sure to complete the evaluation form in order to access your certificate.
- Go to View/Print CE Credit in order to print your certificate.
- Recognize and implement new approaches to the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
- Determine appropriate treatment selection for psychiatric disorders.
- Identify and appropriately prescribe medications or other therapeutic interventions for various psychiatric disorders.
- Recognize, avoid, and manage drug side effects and drug interactions.
- Enduring Material
M.J. Powers & Co. Publishers is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
THE AMERICAN BOARD OF PSYCHIATRY AND NEUROLOGY HAS REVIEWED THE MJ POWERS & CO PUBLISHERS SELF-ASSESSMENT ACTIVITIES AND HAS APPROVED THIS PROGRAM AS PART OF A COMPREHENSIVE SELF-ASSESSMENT PROGRAM, WHICH IS MANDATED BY THE ABMS AS A NECESSARY COMPONENT OF MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION.
Completion of this program as designed (all 12 modules) provides a total of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits (TM), 8 of which can be applied to the ABPN self-assessment requirement.
Requirements for CE Credit
Please choose a Fee Type from the Drop Down Menu Below:I am a